Thursday, July 26, 2012

Best... Father's Day/Anniversary Gift... Ever... The first That Means We Get Pie Cookbook



My wife Liz is FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!

We had our 7 year anniversary a few weeks ago.  And with it being Father's Day as well, she wanted to get me a great combined present.

And what did she get me?

The first ever That Means We Get Pie Cookbook!!!

She made it herself.  One hundred pages of the recipes from the blog that we use the most.  Built it in all the free time she had chasing two munchkins and holding the 3 month old in her arms.  These take HOURS if not DAYS to create, so I REALLY appreciate all the work she put into it.  She's a Superwoman, what can I say.

Which means that we're going to be publishing this and a few other cookbooks in the near future, including e-book versions of each, so you can read it on your tablet or phone!!!

So keep watching the blog for more details!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's really cool. I have to have one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are going to make this available to the public VERY soon. You'll be able to download it as an e-book. Watch the blog for more details!

      Delete